The purpose of the pumping station (P88) is to pump the salt water
The purpose of the pumping station (P88) is to pump the salt water from the Dead Sea to a channel which transfers it to the Dead Sea Works located about 12.5 km southward.
The station is located on a levee inside the Dead Sea in the vicinnity of Massada.
The pumping station comprises of 6 pumps, with the capacity of 120,000 cubic meters per hour each. The discharge pipe of each pump is 1.6 m diameter and 160 m long.
1. Revising the detailed design (Geology, hydraulic, calculations, detailed design drawings, quality insurance setup)
2. Civil works execution design
3. Revise an electromechanical equipment design
4. Commissioning and operation procedures redaction
5. Quality control implementation and corresponding audits
6. Construction support during the construction phase Training of staff (one future operator)